Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday March!

March came in with a cold, cough, runny nose and sore throat that just won't go away. 
I'm missing my little cutie bug.. Since I'm sick, I don't want to pass on my germs to this little guy. I won't be spending my entire Monday just playing toddler games. I'll have to wait another 6 days before I can see Evan on Sunday family dinner night. That seems far too long! 
I've been watching a lot of movies since getting sick. Not to mention all the naps I've been taking and eating tons of soup. 
I'm hoping I'll feel up to going to a night yoga class. It's free this week at the gym and I really do love yoga. I'd hate to pass up a free trial. Sick or not.. I'm going to try to make it to the class. 
I'm going to do a little walking on the treadmill today. I think I can handle walking a few miles. Nothing too strenuous again today. Just taking it easy. 
I'm on Pinterest a lot. I love this raspberry coffee cake. I really need to make my own healthier version without the hydrogenated ingredient. I did find a few coffee cake recipes which I'm going to make at some point this week.  I just don't want to keep buying the bad stuff with the unhealthy ingredient. Might as well make it then buy it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment