Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Didn't we just do this.. like 15 minutes ago?

As Celina and I were pulling into the gym's parking lot, I said.. "It feels like we were just here". Celina added.. "yeah, 15 minutes ago!" It sometimes feels like the workouts never end and it's a do-over. 
We have this system of starting off easy and save the hard stuff for our last 15 minutes of everything workout. We start on the elliptical. It feels the easiest and it sure helps that the TV is right in front of my face. I'm sort of feeling good when I finish up those Elliptical miles, so we go right to the cross ramp. It gets harder the next 15 minutes because I starting to get tired and want to be done.. I vary what I do on the cross ramp, 5 minutes forward then switch and go 5 minutes in reverse/backwards direction and then forward again.. 15 minutes done! We take a little break by biking for 15 minutes and I end up going at least 3.5 miles or more. This is where it now gets tough, the Treadmill.. ugh! Need I say more? I have such a hard time keeping my legs moving. I want to just walk the entire 15 minutes. I have to play a mind game with myself.. it's just 1.5 easy miles, only 7 minutes to go.. 5 minutes... one minute and you can stop. Before you know it.. we are done with cardio.. On to weights. 15 minutes and time flew by.. we are DONE! Feeling good and glad to be sweaty and driving home till tomorrow when we do it all over again! 


Logan is getting good at making dinner. He loves chicken and wanted to do an Asian meal. Lo mein noodles, veggies and rice, Delicious! Best part, he does all the cooking with a little help. We have leftovers and I know what will be my lunch today! 

I'm excited to see the weather forecast this week will be in the 50's and 60's.. I'll be back outside running! No more didn't I just do this?? A fresh new week ahead! 


No comments:

Post a Comment