Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday, Friday.. your finally here!

Happy, Friday! We made it.. The weekend is sooo close! 
I have to confess, I did a oops yesterday. I completely forgot about Logan having soccer practice. A bad mom moment. Then again, he didn't come remind me either. Guess its all due to spring week brain? 

I've had a lot of the laziness this week especially since I haven't worked much either. At least I did accomplish cleaning/organizing the game closet. 

 Our front closet only has games, no jackets or shoes. The kids slowly were messing it up and I of course would rather run then organize my own house. I've let a lot go in the last 4 years for my running obsession!
I multi-task while running in the gym. I was doing my 15 minutes of the cross ramp and saw this recipe for spaghetti baked in a roasted tomato in a gym magazine. I'm going to have to make this or Steve will.. who am I kidding! A great vegetarian Sunday family dinner. 
It's Steve's father's birthday and I offered to make a cake. I have big plans to start making some of my Pinterest finds. I'll turn this white cake into a raspberry cream cheese frosted cake with drizzled on chocolate gnash. I think that's about as creative as I can get today. 
It's been really nice having Celina work out with me this week. She came to the gym and I had her try my 15 minutes of everything workout. 

15 minutes elliptical
15 minutes cross ramp
15 minutes bike
15 minutes treadmill (run or walk)
15 minutes weights. 

Sometimes I feel like I'm not getting any where. I know it's all because of my diet. It's hard to be tone and fit when you want to eat crap all the time. Sure I burn around 700 calories, but I sure can eat that fast in candy, ice cream and cookies. I like to complain a lot and not do anything to change my poor habits because that is hard to do. Exercise... not easy but easier then eating good foods. Ugh!!!!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment