Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, March 6, 2015

Ages and ages ago I ran outside.

January 18th was the last time I was running outside, ages and ages ago! I feel like I've forgotten how it feels to run on pavement. 
I've since retired my old running shoes and as now they are strictly soccer fake grass covered shoes. I get to test out my new pink Adidas running shoes and new GPS watch this weekend. I think the fresh air is what I need to get over this lingering cold. 

I'll be taking it easy on my outdoor run. Staying close to home for my loops around the neighborhood. I want access to plenty of water to stay hydrated throughout my run. I will still be making a trip to the gym because I have my pull up goal, of 5. 

It's hard enough going to the gym once a day, let alone two times. I did go because Celina wanted to get in a run yesterday afternoon. I needed to make up some running miles too and lift weights. 

Pull ups 5 at -32 pounds of my body weight.. Making baby steps towards my goal of lifting up my entire body weight for 5 pull ups. Or maybe just one! 


I'm going to work on getting back my toned arms this spring. So hard to tone.. and very easy to lose it! Plus, I have to get back to eating 1500 calories or less per day. I still need to lose 10 pounds for my goal weight. I am not waiting till Monday. I'm starting Friday! Healthy eating and less calories, 1500 to be exact. 

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment