Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A Million Times..

It feels like I've done this a million times.. my morning exercises! I try not to think about how many times I've actually done a plank, superman, twist, triceps dips, and bicep curls. Its just easier to do it then think.. I just did this yesterday morning and the day before that.. and so on and so on...
Just me doing my 3 minute superman. You lay on your stomach, lift your legs up as far as you can holding your arms out in front of you. I hold this for 3 minutes. 
I do this exercise first, just because bridges feel the easiest first thing in the morning. You lift your butt off the ground and hold for 2 minutes. Squeezing your glutes. 
After my 20 pound dumb bell twists I do planks, 7 minutes total, (3 bent arms, 3 straight arms and 1 side planks RT/LT side). 

Tricep dips using my stepper up and down 30 times, Plus, don't forget I like to stretch to walk up for an hour.. Love my stretch time. I'm convinced this is why I no longer have back issues. No pain is good! 
I've been spending far too much time on the couch being sick. I really want to be done with all of this sickness. I'm almost better.. at least that's what I'm telling myself even thought I still have a sinus infection and a headache. I'm feeling really lazy. Walking on the treadmill has not been fun but it takes a lot of effort just to walk when I'm sick. 
I made some fun sprinkle cookies this morning. I didn't make any extras so no chance of me eating any today and that is a good thing! 
I need to get back to healthy eating. Making good food choices. Yesterday was National Pancake day. Yum.. good tasting, but not the best food choices to lose some weight. 
Goals for the day... walk on the treadmill.. Save up energy for soccer tonight. Yep, going to try playing, hoping I'm up to it. A little working this morning followed by some afternoon rest on the couch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment