Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Just 15 minutes.. that's all.

You can do anything for 15 minutes.. right? 

I've been disliking being suck inside with the new spring snow we've been getting. Another morning at the gym was not what I wanted to do.  I just told myself its just 15 minutes, that's all. 
It's easier to warm up on the stationary bike. I brought along the news paper to read while I peddled away. 3.5 miles done. Too bad my Fitbit doesn't record miles of biking. I did read that they are working on it! 

The music and all the TV's were all down at the gym, so it was VERY Quiet the first 30 minutes of my workout. Just when I finished my 15 minutes on the Elliptical, all came back on. 1.5 miles done then I moved on to the Cross ramp. It keeps getting harder.. 
I had TV to watch,  and I a grabbed a new magazine to read and there was music. All the right things to keep me distracted and running on the cross ramp for 15 minutes, 1.5 miles done!
I even lifted weights for 15 minutes. That was all I wanted  to do! Done, and it wasn't so bad with just 15 minutes of everything.  I just couldn't do an hour on one machine. I need variety. 
I have soccer tonight. I'll be doing my speed running 3 miles. A neighbor who's kids also play soccer, sounded shocked that I was playing soccer on a team. Maybe shocked wasn't the right choice of words. I won't let someone's disapproval of me doing something I like and want to do stop me. Why should it. I'm making me happy. And NO, your never to old to do something. I'm not going to let anyone take me down! Who gave them the right to live my life and decided what is and what is not appropriate? I never let anyone tell me how to live my life! It's mine to live and I'll do it how I want, not according to what anyone decides for me. I've had too many people in my past life try and control me. Tell me what I should or should not be doing. What is and what is not appropriate. I stopped listening and letting anyone try and control me. I'm my own person and you should be too. Do what you want.. and take back your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment