Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Yes, My Six Cold Miles are DONE!

Yes, it was very cold outside and my toes were frozen. I'm done.. 6 miles and I feel good. 
 I didn't stop to take photos and they are all a bit blurry. I decided  to stay close to home and run the path that goes behind our house and do the neighborhood loop. This way I can run in for a drink of water and then continue my miles. 

I have no idea why I decided to close my eyes. 

Yum.. I was craving  salty hash browns and french toast. Good thing Steve wanted to make breakfast. 

Garmin update.. Yep, figured out how to see my pace but nope.. It didn't download correctly. I couldn't see how fast I ran per mile. I only had my average pace 9:43 minute miles and total distance 6 miles.

Total running.. 31 miles outside. No wonder my calves feel a bit tight in the mornings. That's the most outdoor running I've done probably since October! 
Total Stationary biking: 7 miles
Total # lifting Weights = 1 hour
Total time soccer 30 minutes of play time = speed 
6 days of planks

No comments:

Post a Comment