Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 21, 2015

I'm Ready.. Are you Ready?

It's not always possible to run when you want. There are a lot of things that can go wrong or right depending on the day, and time.. It's impossible to plan for everything but I do try. 
My pace still won't work on my Garmin and I only end up with Average pace and total time running when I down load the info. A few more adjustments to the settings and I'll try again. I was happy to see my Average pace for today's short 4 mile run was at 9.31 minute miles. Getting faster and improving! 
Logan had a soccer game very early this morning. 7:30am early. I had no choice but to wait till after the game to run. I wanted to run out on the trails. We are suppose to get snow tonight and that will make trail running impossible. 
Celina ran the trails with me. She kept up the first loop and then lost me at the end. She was choking on her spit. I had to wait a long time for her to get ready to run. I'm kind of impatient when I have to wait to run. I always feel like if I wait too long, I just won't do it. 
It was a chilly morning. I just hate, hate the first mile. My legs might feel fresh but I am too cold and just want to warm up! Thankfully, at mile one I'm sweating. I only felt like running 4 miles. Celina was back at the car waiting for me. I felt guilty running another 20 minutes so I cut my run short today. 
I thought about going to lift weights for about two seconds then remembered.. Snow tomorrow. I'll be sure to go to the gym and lift weights. So not looking forward to being stuck inside running. I am just not going to think about that! 
Seems everyone went some where for Spring Break. We are doing a Stay -Vacation! Friday night- Movies watching Insurgent in 3D. A great way to start the vacation week! 
I have a bunch of fun stuff planned for the week. Can't wait to enjoy our at home vacation. 
Trying to fit in more protein to fill me up.. How about some beef Jerky for a snack? 100 calories. 



No comments:

Post a Comment