Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, February 6, 2015

The Couch won!

I gave into being sick and the couch won over running or doing much of anything. I did get in a really nice hour long afternoon nap. Exactly what I needed. Rest and relaxation to get healthy!
I shouldn't feel like a failure for not working out just one day, but I do. I like the feeling of a good sweaty workout and that feeling of accomplishment I get from running. When I don't run, I feel blah.. but feeling sick had me feeling blah and a bit nauseous yesterday from all the meds. I know rest was needed more then a run. 
I woke up rested and feeling much better today. I'll be going back to the gym to run.. It's Friday a busy work day, but the end of a work week. I'm looking forward to getting my eyelash extensions refreshed.. they are a bit thinned out, down hill skiing, and cross country skiing. Plus, Steve wants to check out the Motorcycle show and the healthy fair too. Plus, Cannon Falls Winery has our favorite band, Ashes for April. We'll do a little wine/band trip on Saturday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment