Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Food and Soccer... a few of my favorites

I had a great idea to start our day with an Ikea breakfast. This kept me full well past lunch into a late afternoon snack. That cinnamon roll.. delicious! 
I've been off on my 1500 diet this week. You might call it a mini break. After a month dieting or just cutting back on calories it was time to take a few days in a row off. I'm ready to start back up. 
It was another dinner of homemade pizza. Mushroom, yellow pepper and yellow tomatoes with pesto and pizza sauce, with a dash of hot peppers sprinkled on top. My best pizza yet! 
I was off to a very late 9:30 p.m. soccer game. I haven't tested out if my speed running during soccer has made me a faster runner. I would probably need to do more speed workouts to really make some improvements. This is good enough for now. 
I did a little extra exercise the morning of soccer. Biked for 30 minutes or 7.5 miles and then ran on the treadmill for another 10 minutes, just one mile. Good enough! 
I need to start switching to a semi bland diet. My stomach has been burning a little.. Tums aren't doing the trick. It feels like I have a small fire in my stomach and that isn't a great feeling when you want to go run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment