Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Where did Saturday go?

Cheers.. here's to us! 
Saturday night Steve and I were at Cannon Falls winery sampling some wine and listening to the Band Ashes for April. I have to back track to the beginning of Saturday because it sure went by fast!


I spent 3 hours.. yes three getting my eyelashes refreshed. She did extra, extra bushy lashes just to see if I liked it. It took twice as long. I have to lay there with my eyes closed until all my lashes are set. It's because the lash glue is irritating to the eyes until it sets up with a fine mist. Good thing I only have to do this once every 5 weeks. I'm not giving it up even if it take 3 hours. I just love looking awake and ready to go without having to put on any makeup. 
I got up super early right when the gym opened just to run. Lately, I've been mixing up my indoor workout. I run on the treadmill at 6.0mph, 6.5mph and 7.0mph with varying incline up to 1.5% and run just 30 minutes or 3 miles then to the cross ramp vary my incline and resistance forward and backwards for 30 minute and another 3 miles. I just need the variety. 


I had to hurry to finish working out because Logan #4 had an indoor soccer game. They won the game and Logan scored the first goal plus, had 4 assists with goals. Nice! 
No one really ever says how much time they spend working out each week. I always wonder about how those people with amazingly toned bodies actually spend per day, per week working out and what they really do to stay fit?
I'm certainly not super tone. Blame my diet for that and my lack of lifting weights the last year. I do spend a lot of time each day and week on fitness. 

Here is the breakdown:
1 hour of stretching every morning or =7 hours a week. 
6 minutes of planks every morning or= 42 minutes a week just working on my core..abs. 
2 minutes of bridges per day or =14 minutes a week
3 minutes a day superman or = 21 minutes a week
20 twists a day with 25 pound weight or = 140 twists a week
50 squats a day or =350 a week
30 luges a day or =210 a week
I'm guessing I spend at least 15 minutes a day on the above exercises or = 105 minutes a week. 
Running 1 hour each day = 7 hours a week
1 hour of soccer a week running/speed 
Total time working out = 17 hours aprox
This doesn't include my work time, which varies but is at least 10 hours a week I'm moving, twisting, and bending at a good steady pace. 
There you have it.. The break down of what I do every week just to maintain my weight and fitness. 
I'm still working on my diet. Each meal is a choice and for the most part I've been making good food choices. Like this sweet potato for lunch.. but then dinner comes and I'll have this home made pizza. 

It's all about moderation.. I'm still trying to lose a few more pounds and stay within 1500 calories per day even with my cheat foods. You have to live a little and maintain your health too!

No comments:

Post a Comment