Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I'm attached to the hip.

Who would have thought I'd be attached to the hip with my Fitbit? 
I've had my Fitbit attached to my side since the beginning of the year. I don't see an end to me using it as I've really liked all the new information it provides. Even if it doesn't record my steps taken on the cross ramp exactly. I just wish it was a bit simpler to record what I eat. 
Surprise, surprise.. I'm a bit sore from Monday's circuit class. I mostly just feel a little sore in my thighs since I did wall squats and box jumps. Usually, I don't feel sore at all from my workouts. This was definitely a plus to having tried a new workout. 
It's going to be a soup day since I'm feeling sick. It's all in my throat. I'm good enough to go run, but I'll be drinking more water and eating soup for lunch. I hope this is quick and I get over this ASAP. I don't like being sick. 
After I get over this slight throat sick feeling, I'm going to start doing more home weights. I'm just not getting back to the gym enough to lift weights and it's time to start toning up for summer. Adding in a few triceps and bicep workouts with dumbbells won't take a lot of extra time. I'm also going to add in those box jumps. Being able to still jump at 46 is a good thing and I want to keep being able to do it. I can tell you when I was 50 pounds heavier, I would not be jumping up on anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment