Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, February 15, 2015

I know it's not right to do this..

There is this rule to the running world... You don't wear your running race shirt or sweatshirt until after the race. The key there is the word AFTER. Don't tell anyone but I broke that rule.. No need to worry.. No one saw me since I stayed home and wore my new Get Lucky Sweatshirt. I'll try to not wear this out in public until the March race. It's going to be tough to do. 
I should have paid more attention to the size chart. I ordered a Medium but should have gotten a small. Maybe it will shrink a bit in the wash? 
We had the packet race pick up at Sports Authority. Lucky for us we were in need of gloves for skiing. They had a sale and 15% off coupon from the race. Not only did we find gloves, Steve found a new Mountain bike in Red! Half price and we couldn't pass up that deal. He's super excited now to go trail riding this spring. His old bike was.. well, Old and a problem. Cheap bikes don't really work for our kind of trails. 
We are set to trail bike.. now we just need one more speedy tri-road bike and we are set to ride together in all biking conditions! I have a feeling we are going to do a lot more biking this summer! 
Saturday morning Logan (black jacket) had a soccer game in the indoor dome. He scored 3 goals. The team won 9 to 3! I had to delay my workout till 10:30am. Usually, I have a tough time doing a late, late morning workout. 
It wasn't as bad as it could have been. I just had to prepare myself before into thinking this was my plan for my Saturday workout. I did skip weights all together this week. I huge fail on that.. I know if I want to be tone, I need to lift weights and the more I do the more tone I will be this summer. I've been kind of putting it off since I usually can't do my weights right after running due to limited time. I didn't have any excuse Saturday to skip it but I did. I'll just start over on Monday.. Fresh week to get in at least 3x's of weight lifting. 
I do keep up my daily planks 6 minutes total (need to up that by a minute), twist with 20 pound weights, super man 3 minutes, bridge 2 minutes and added in triceps body weight dips, 30. I use my stepper and lower myself to the ground and back up again. Straight legs to make it more challenging. I'm getting in some daily toning but I really need to step it up with doing at least 30 minutes a day in the gym. 
Because we like to cross train.. Off to down hill ski for the day and burn some calories! It's going to be a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment