Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, February 2, 2015

Under the weather..

I'm planting myself on the couch since I'm under the weather.. feeling sick. A darn cold where I have a sore throat, runny nose.. and just feel achy all over. 
I'm loading up on meds, Advil, Vitamin C in hopes this will be a short illness. I can only hope, right? 
I'm definitely going to get some R&R. 
I probably should have skipped the gym. I did everything to not spread my germs. I did an extra disinfectant wipe down of the cross ramp. Plus, made sure I didn't touch anything else at the gym. Thankfully, I wasn't in full sneeze mode like I was all day yesterday. I think Vitamin C, dries out your sinus. I didn't feel very peppy but my feet still felt good in my new running shoes. 
You know I wasn't feeling well when I watched almost the entire Superbowl. I don't even care about football. I did think the half time show was excellent. Very colorful.. and I like the floor lighting effects the best. 
I completely gave myself permission to be sick, and eat crap, I mean cheese cake while watching the game. We all had a tiny slice of each variety of cheesecake. My favorite was just the plain old vanilla. 
Steve made his best chili ever.. Bean less since I dislike beans! Super spicy. Just wanted more veggies. I'll be adding squash into this for my lunch to cut the calories of all the spicy sausage he puts into his chili. 
Our Chef Logan was busy preparing his own Asian chicken dinner. He doesn't like chili and wants to start cooking more. He's all about the presentation.. 

He will even eat veggies when he prepares them himself. Maybe he should start making all our meals? He's getting good! 
This was my attempt to go blonde.. or at least light brown. I purchased neutral blonde hair color, 2 boxes because my hair is long and I need extra to cover all my hair. 30 minutes later.. not a very big change in color.. just a touch more reddish.. ugh.. so much for a big change and going lighter.. I do like the color.. now for a new cut/hair style.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment