Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, February 19, 2015

It's all about how we spend our time!

Times goes by no matter what. What we do with the time we have is our choice. I just so happen to use my morning time to do something good for me. 
It's all about using morning time to start the day off fit. Fitness does not come easy and some days I don't feel fit at all. Especially when I'm not following my healthy eating plan or going off track and eating far too many calories for the day. That's when I have too much time.. Too much time to eat. 
I have a lot on my mind this morning and I sort it all out during my morning yoga stretching. I have good things to come, my to do things and working things.. All those things take up our time. How do you balance your time to fit in everything you want and need to do? I don't always make time for everything I should be doing. I'd rather do what I want and enjoy my time. That's not always possible as we all have certain responsibilities. I just set up my schedule to fit in what's important to me then everything just works around that time. 
I love these little pretzels covered in almond bark. One of my favorites to make. 

Logan requested chicken lettuce wraps for dinner. It's one of my 5 dinner items I actually make. Good thing there were just enough leftovers for lunch yesterday minus the lettuce. I like to over load it with carrots for the crunch. I should probably make this more often. I have a goal of trying to prepare more dinners during the week. I'll just go to Pinterest for some dinner inspiration. I have so many yummy looking recipes in my pined box to tryout. It's time to add on #6 of diners I make. 

Finished my not so easy miles this morning after my 3 miles of speed running in last nights soccer game. I wasn't really feeling like running so I jumped on the cross ramp for 45 minutes and finished the last 15 minutes on the treadmill for a total of 6 miles. Done.. now off to work.. Thursday is my Friday! Tomorrow is my time to catch up on all I've not made time for all week. Like cleaning my own house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment