Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Load up the Veggies!

I'm still on my 1500 diet plan to lose another 5 to 10 pounds. I'm doing a little here and there to eat less calories but still feel full.
I wanted more of Steve's bean-less chili for lunch but didn't want all the calories with the sausage/beef. I cooked up some zucchini, onions and peppers then added a little chili on top. I was able to eat enough to feel full with out all those extra calories. I'm going back for more today for lunch after a stop to the store for more veggies! 

I try to follow advice on how to lose weight in articles I read. It's always a title "Lose weight quick with these 10 simple tips". They are all things I do. 
1. drink more water and only water
2. exercise at least 30 minutes a day. 
3. wear form fitting clothes
4. Eat more veggies and fruit to fill you up
5. Go to bed the same time and get up the same time. 
6. Yoga 
7. cut out  500 to 200 calories per day to lose a pound a week (ha.. if only)
8. Meditate 
9. Look at motivational saying on Pinterest 
10. Read up on how to lose weight. 

Just wish I could lose more weight and not stay stuck.. I need to see more weight loss... maybe the end of the week.. Doesn't help that I have cheat meals.. 
I've got to get myself to the gym and lift more weights. I'll build more muscle and burn more calories. It's going to help me lose the weight and tone up. I just need to remind myself of my goals when I don't feel like going back in the afternoon when I'm tired/bored. I've been working on 3x's per week but need to add one more day a week.. Time to step it up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment