Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, February 13, 2015

I'm picky on Friday the 13th!

Those who know me.. know I love the lardy frosting cakes. I should be passing up this stuff, but being close to valentine's day.. I could not resist. I purchased just 6 cupcakes. I prefer my cake frozen.. weird yes, but that's just what I like. 
Cub I found out, does not have good cupcakes. I am going to be picky about what I eat. If it's not really great, I'm not eating it. I'd rather eat some thing that's sooo good then just so so.. I'm going to be picking like that. 
The strawberries I bought were 100 times more delicious then that cupcake. A good healthy choice! 
I also bought some candy heart.. They are more for decoration but I have to confess.. I did a taste test and they too were just so..so ... Not eating any more! 
I had a Thursday of bad eating again.. I am blaming it on me not feeling well all day long. My stomach hurt and I just didn't feel right. I even skipped my run.. Which made me really want to work out today. I'm still not 100%, just had a headache but I did go workout. It sucked 99% of the time.. But I ran through it.. and glad I did! I decided that I'm going to start being picky about my workout at the gym. I'm not going to keep going if someone at the gym is smelly and its taking up all my oxygen making me sick or the guy who makes all that snorting disgusting sounds. It's not worth me feeling like I want to vomit. I'll just move locations. No biggie on my part! I'll be much happier! 
Time to cool off.. and then enjoy my Friday the 13th.. and I have some lucky news! I am signed up with Celina to run the Get Lucky 7K in March! Super excited, but more for the bling! Get lucky jacket that I've wanted forever! Plus a finishers metal when we cross the finish line. We are running this for fun, not time since all I want to do is run with Celina at any pace and its not a race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment