Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 5, 2015

Snap, It's cold out there.

What's January with out some below Zero temperatures? It keeps me indoors and makes me run from the car into the store. 
Last night we were treated to a family dinner made by Logan and Celina. They planned  the menu, went to the store and cooked all day Sunday. 
I was very impressed. They came up with some great recipes. Lemon tart, chicken in a Parmesan-spinach cream sauce, rosemary roasted potatoes and roasted asparagus. 
I almost forgot, Logan started the 3 course meal with a bread crumb fried ravioli. It was so good, every ate all the leftovers. I love how he took the time to plate it very carefully. 

Dessert.. Lemon tart with blueberries. 
Its a good thing I exercise with all the calories I consumed at dinner. 
Back to the gym this morning. I only had time to run for 45 minutes = 4.5 miles. I'll finish up my 6 miles tonight if Celina wants to go run at the gym. I need to make lifting weights more of a priority and get in at least 30 minutes 3 times a week. I use to get in 30 minutes 7 days a week. 
I'm looking into some little improvements on my face now that I'm getting closer to 50. I'm starting to see a deep crease my the corner of the right side of my mouth and my under eye circles are well, just the way they always have been, dark and bothersome. Maybe a little filler will help me look a little refreshed? I'll at least be looking into my options. I do spend enough time on my fitness.. and now to give back to myself a little. No one wants to show the signs of aging..  

Anyone ever had fillers?


No comments:

Post a Comment