Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Just waiting and watching...

Logan and Celina wanted to try taking snow boarding lessons. Logan loved it and Celina said it was hard. We might only have one snowboarder in the family. Skiing is a lot easier! 
Steve and I just waited during their lesson, watching from an inside window. The ski restaurant opened at 11 am so we watched while we ate wings and onion rings. Not great food to stay on a diet but I was hungry. I did skip the hot chocolate to avoid adding even more calories. 
Thankfully, it's Sunday night family dinner and I get to see my favorite little person. It's been almost 2 weeks since I last spent the day with Evan and it's been far too long! 
I'm taking a day off from Cardio. I was going to cross country ski but we stood outside far too long so I am too cold to think about skiing. It's time to start cooking for dinner. I'm making a quiche, waffles.. breakfast for dinner. I'll have photos later of all the food. 

I'm taking full advantage of my no workout day.. off to do a 30 minute power nap before I need to start baking and cleaning our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment