Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy about food!

I'm taking some food cues from this little guy. He eats so healthy and loves it all. I was a little bored with my usual healthy choices and was craving some junk big time. 

I made some chocolate and peanut-butter chip bars yesterday and decided it was okay to eat some cookie dough. Not my best decision, but a tasty one and it cured me of wanting to binge eat. 
I have no one to blame but myself for being stuck.. stuck and not losing more weight. It's the poor food choices I make. It's usually dinner when I'm thinking ..eat anything you want. I need to be happy about all my meals and food choices. I plan for breakfast, lunches and even snacks. Now I have to start planning dinner. I don't need to spend the whole day working hard on my diet to lose control at night. 
I'm just a little bored with healthy foods. Time to branch out and find some other low calorie, delicious foods. I'm craving baked chicken.. I might actually have to start making meals just to stay on my diet plan. 10 more pounds to go.. 5 pounds definitely and the other 5 pounds are a bonus. 
I made more roasted veggies for lunch and added parsnips to my sweet potatoes. Very delicious and low calorie. Just a touch of lite olive oil, with a dash of salt and pepper, roasted at 350 for 30 minutes. 

While the east coast  is getting a ton of snow.. we are melting at a fast rate. I don't have enough snow to cross country ski and there is no snow in the forecast. I'd be skiing this afternoon for sure if we had snow! Now to wait it out... until I can ski again. 
I still have to go to the gym three times this week to get in my resistance training. It's a lot easier to just lift weights right after running but I don't have enough time and Celina wants to go to the gym tonight. Might as well save it for later! Tone up for summer! It will be here soon enough! 



No comments:

Post a Comment