Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 31, 2015

I should have thought of this!

We get really good ideas of things to make when we eat out. Steve and I ordered up the Guacamole at Barrios last night and it came out looking delicious with slices of jalapenos and radishes. We really need to do this when we make guac. Presentation really does make food that much tastier!
We didn't share food since portion size was for one person, just small plates. 
Pork taco and chicken in a corn flat taco.
Day 18 of my 1500 calorie a day diet plan to lose 5 to 10 more pounds. Yes, I still want to lose a few more pounds. I've already lost 8 pounds and am stuck at the same weight. This is usually when the going gets tough dieting. I start slipping back into bad habits. It's the weekend and slips up will happen and I know this. Like the glass of wine and popover with honey butter on Friday night. This is all part of the ups and downs of dieting. Staying focused on my goals will help keep me motivated. Just knowing that I'm stuck at the same weight is completely normal. I can't expect major weight loss just by cutting back a little each day on calories. It's working and it's been a fairly easy diet plan. Just keep going.. 

I'm running shoe shopping today. These shoes have seen far more miles then 500 and it's time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment