Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 9, 2015

Why is losing weight so difficult..

This losing 10 to 15 pounds is make me a little mad at myself. It doesn't help to hear that everyone else seems to be dropping pounds with zero effort. Or at least they say.  It drive me crazy to hear people that suddenly lose weight say. Oh, I must have a high metabolism that just kicked in.. that stuff just doesn't happen, unless you create it. 
It bothers me when I'm trying to just eat healthy and can't do that.. then someone comes along and boom, they have lost 10 pounds and can't keep weight on.. they suddenly keep losing weight for no reason. Really? Really? 
Am I just throwing a piety party for myself because it's not easy for me to lose any weight? I think I am.. To lose those 50 pounds I had to eat a small bowl of rice with salsa for months. I really watched the amount of food I ate and it wasn't much. I was determined to drop the pounds. It was hard.. I wanted to quit. Exercise helped me drop another 10 pounds and helped to mostly maintain all I originally lost. Of course I love to eat.. So dropping those pounds I've gained back is not easy. You get hungry working out. Really hungry. 
I will never be stick thin.. nor do I really want to be. I like looking healthy, with muscles. In order to see those muscles. .. you have to lose weight.  I know it.. I just can't seem to break food bad habits. 


My lunch.. same as dinner. Cutting back on Breakfast with only 1 slice of bread.. going shopping to avoid the afternoon poor snack choices. 
I might get down on my diet.. but I keep on exercising.. We have more snow.. and this weekend we will warm back up to the 20's. I can burn up some calories and start working harder at dropping 10 pounds instead of complaining about not getting any where. 

No comments:

Post a Comment