Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Do I or do I skip?

I'm seriously thinking of skipping tonight's soccer game. It's only because I will wake up with a sick headache that will last the entire day even after taking lots of Excedrin. I won't be able to take Excedrin or anything if I do get a headache tomorrow. I'm not sure I'd live with out it.. I get super bad headaches! What am I doing that I can't take some aspirin??

Just getting a little refreshed look. Filling in those frown lines that are starting to form around my mouth with Juvederm. It's not fun getting older.. There is all this stuff we never had to do, like coloring our hair to get rid of the gray, eye lash extensions to look more awake, eye surgery to see better, Botox to prevent the wrinkles and fillers to fill in the wrinkles we couldn't prevent. I think it will stop there or at least I hope so. 
I'm # 2, Those little two lines between my eyes are starting to show up and I wanted to do some prevention. It's more about avoiding the angry look on my face as I age. My first ever Botox at 25 units I needed. It's not the kind of results you see right away. It will take about 6 days before I can't wrinkle up my forehead to make those lines. Should last up to 3 to 4 months. The lines should also smooth out and become less noticeable, plus prevent further wrinkle damage. I'm investing time in working out, running each day I'm doing this for me. An investment in feeling good about my face in the mirror.  I'll let you see the before and after pix from the mouth frown line fillers. I'm super excited about getting this done and seeing the results right away. The only bad stuff is if you bruise. It can take awhile for that to go away. I'm hoping that doesn't happen in my case. This is why they don't want you to have any blood thinners such as aspirin before the filler procedure. 
After Botox photo. 


This morning I only ran for 30 minutes on the cross ramp, 3 miles because I was planning on going to soccer for my 3 miles of speed workout. I'll just go back to the gym this afternoon to finish up the other 3 miles and lift weights. It's finally nice enough 20's to go cross country ski today, but I'm wanting to stay indoors where its warm. 
I convinced myself yesterday to really focus on healthy choices. I had more of Steve's light coconut broth soup with peppers, carrots, sweet potatoes and a few noodles for dinner last night. I stayed around 1800 calories for the day. I decided because I'm spending money on my face to look refreshed I have to work harder to eat good foods too. It's not right slacking where only I can improve myself by losing weight. 
I had a super late lunch today at 2pm because I decided to go to the chiropractor at 1 to get my neck and back adjusted. Well worth the wait to eat. I'm back to eating rice and salsa. The salsa is pretty spicy hot and my stomach and mouth were on FIRE.. I do like it hot.. I needed to put out the fire and fast! 
Good thing I had more frozen raspberries and some 80 calories Greek Yogurt to put out that fire. I try to cram as many frozen raspberries into that little cup as I can,  more the better! I'm staying away from junk foods. Especially now that I went to the doctor to get some blood work, testing my thyroid and iron to see if that's why I get all these after soccer headaches?? I got my official weight and yep.. need to lose 10 pounds I've gained from my previous weight. It's really not much considering I originally lost 50 pounds and I did it eating healthy, with lots of spicy rice and salsa. 
I got to watch Logan practice soccer for a bit last night. I should have watched all the practice. Wish I could practice with them as I need some more foot skills and time with the soccer ball. 

Ever done any cosmetic procedures? Like it? What do you recommend? 

Favorite diet healthy food?

No comments:

Post a Comment