Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 16, 2015

It's Today!!!!

I can't help but be excited.. today is the day I get my very first fillers around my mouth. It's a no makeup day..If I didn't have dark hereditary circles under my eyes I'd probably never wear makeup. It's exciting to imagine smooth lines and no more frown.. 

I'm getting a little filler on either side of my mouth.. got to keep things even. I'm not experiencing the effects of Botox just yet. It can take anywhere from 3 to 7 days before I will not be able to wrinkle up my forehead and make those two lines between my eyes. I do think the lines have smoothed out.. It's been since Tuesday afternoon.. Day 3.. I'll keep you posted to when I feel the resistance and how long it really does last. 
I'm off to the gym to run.. then work for an hour.. and wait for my face filler appointment. 

To fill you in on my healthy eating.. Did great again yesterday. 1400 calories for the day. I'm refusing to weight myself as I know that will discourage me. I like to see weight loss all the time and I know with this plan.. it will be a slow process but one I can keep doing. Feeling better about no sugar, healthy snacks and more veggies with fruit. I'm on my way.. it might be hard during my 2 pm to 8pm.. but I can do it.. I'm just stretching for stress relief and to keep me busy. Plus, having popcorn to mindlessly eat. It's good to have something low calorie to chomp on just for the sake of eating.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment