Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap day

How was your weekend? Mine was quick but good! They all go by far too fast!
My weekend was jam packed full. 

Friday night Steve went to happy hour with his brother while I worked late. I usually don't work in the evenings but I wanted to pick  up a new customer and that meant working when they got home from work. Fine by me! I managed to get home by 6:30pm so it wasn't too late of an evening. I completely misunderstood Steve's text to join him for dinner. Instead I picked up taco's for Logan and I. Hum.. dinner out would have been a lot more fun. I was tired from working and needed a shower anyway. I was fine staying in for the night. 

Saturday was all centered around running and Celina's birthday with her friends. I ran six miles, cleaned the house, went shopping at Cub for party food, helped Celina make her birthday cake, put up a few party decorations and had lots of puppy duties. The party started at 6pm and we were serving dinner, cake and then at Buckhill till 10pm. 
Sunday, Steve and I made a brunch for the girls that slept-over for Celina's birthday. I made up pancakes since it was national pancake day, I cut up fresh fruit, Steve cooked the Canadian bacon and made hash browns all homemade from scratch. I had to wait till after my run to eat. 
I forgot to mention that Saturday we had 60+F weather. I ran in a tanktop, sat out front and soaked up the sun for an hour. 

We took Zoe on a few walks. 
Its Monday and I get to spend the half the day with this cutie. The other half is going to be spent with Logan getting his four baby teeth removed. 

I completely forgot about Logan's Sunday afternoon soccer practice. It's the second week in a row. I felt really bad so when we were at the store, I picked him up a special dessert in a chocolate coffee cup along with a croissant. I'm hoping next Sunday I remember! 

Happy Leap Day.. Feb 29th

No comments:

Post a Comment