Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Yes, life is more about puppy then any thing else.

We definitely made the right decision to get this little girl. She is super smart and so sweet. Potty training is going good. She is a good night time sleeper. Only getting up once last night and then it was right back to sleep. We are trying her in our room tonight and see how she does sleeping on our bedroom floor. I'm sure when she is older we'll have her sleeping with us in bed. 

She just loves the snow. She is always running full speed, head first into a big pile of snow. 


 We have been doing a lot of hanging out on the floor with Zoe. She is just the best to lay around with. She's a bit of an escape artist. Each time we leave the house we close the puppy gate and she is able to get out by opening the bottom and squeezing through. She never does anything to the house. We always find her laying on the floor on her bed.  I forgot I had on lip gloss and gave her a pink lip print on her forehead. 

We had a blizzard yesterday that gave us at least a foot of snow. I'm happy to say, it's back to cross country skiing! I went out this afternoon and skied 6 miles in the fresh snow. I forgot my Ipod to listen to music so it felt a little dull just skiing along. I really like my music to listen to. I'm okay with out it running but for some reason I must listen to something while I ski. 
The sun was shining through the pine trees and they were all snow covered. This picture just didn't capture how pretty it looked. Look at those nicely groomed ski trails. The best trails so far! It sure helps to have enough snow to have it groomed right. 
Every February 2nd we celebrate Crepe day. I've done this for as long as I've known Steve. Its a French tradition  (holiday of sorts) and his family has been doing it for years. Starting back with his mothers family in France. We have to keep this tradition going and I'm happy to do that. I made up some crepes and we had all kinds of toppings. I just like jelly, grape and raspberry. I know others like whipping cream, fruit, syrups etc.. I'll just stick with the jelly/jams. 
One last puppy photo for the day. I doubt I'll ever get tired taking puppy photos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment