Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, February 27, 2016

60 degree February day

How nice is a 60 degree day in February! I did my 6 mile run before it hit 60. We were more like 37 degrees which still felt pretty warm after 2 miles. Running in a tank top felt pretty good! This is my running weather!

Every time I came across some ice across the path, I jumped over it. I wanted to practice my fire jump if I do another Rugged Maniac where you have to jump over a burning fire. It's good practice to jump all the ice. 
Easy miles with a sprint to home at the end. I have more blisters between my toes. I'll have to figure out this band-aid thing soon or I'll have blisters between every toe. 
Zoe loves being outside. It's been pretty hard for us to get her to come in. She'd rather sit outside and enjoy the outdoors. 
Time to shower and get ready for part 3 of Celina's 16th birthday. Party with friends tonight. 
Happy 60 degree Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment