Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Monday's fun.. afternoon run.

It was a full day of little ones. Little people (Evan) and animals Zoe (puppy) and Paige (bunny). We had a day to get them all acquainted with each other. I was most worried how our bunny would be around Zoe. She did great. We did a few just look at puppy while sleeping and then yesterday lay next to her while she was sleeping. We had Zoe look at the bunny in her cage and both did great. We'll have to keep this going as our puppy gets bigger and only bring bunny out when our puppy is tired. No need for her to get all rough with our bunny. 
My mornings really haven't changed that much since we got our puppy. I still get up early since Zoe wakes around 5, 4 or 3 am. Today, I got to sleep through the night with her and she woke at 4am. 
After I let her outside, she eats, we go outside again, she plays while I do yoga. Then she falls asleep so I can do my morning exercises. 
Zoe has a favorite stuffed animal. We should probably name her too. 
She plays in the morning for about an hour and it tires her out pretty good. I had my jacket down on the floor, so of course she picked that spot to lay down. 

One more cute puppy photo.. I just love how she sits. She usually ends up sliding backwards on the floor. 
I made one bowl brownies with peanut butter chips. Of course I had to sample them hot out of the oven. Simple recipe as easy or easier then the ready made box. The recipe is on the back of the Bakers Unsweetened chocolate. 

I've been spending a lot of time outside with Zoe. She loves playing in the snow. 

 Evan and Zoe were busy playing in the snow. 
 They both like sticks. Every stick they find has to be picked up. 
We just spent our Monday hanging out on the floor. 
I did something that I normally never feel like doing, running in the late afternoon. I've been taking it semi easy with only running 3 miles. I have been picking up the pace. What is the pace? Good question because my Garmin decided to stop working after I started running. I was okay with not knowing my pace. 
We are in for a big snow storm this afternoon with Blizzard like conditions. The kids even get out of school early at 11am. Lucky for all of us, I'll be home early too from working. I'm actually thinking of skiing in the storm? Who can pass up fresh snow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment