Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Hello Saturday

The weekend.. Saturday... Time to put my feet up and relax a little. 
Here's a weekly recap...

Cross country ski - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 5+ miles each day on very icy trails, great upper body workout! 

Naps- daily

Daily exercises - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. ( I skipped Monday and Friday). 

I still have two days where I will ski and I will be doing my daily exercises. Don't worry! I won't add more rest days. 
Last night we went to happy hour with some neighbor friends for drinks, chips, guacamole and salsa. I ended up have not only one, but three Angry Orchard drinks. Yeah, two more then my diet should have allowed. I did spread out the drinks in 5 hours and had water. Thanks to some very salty foods! After happy hour, Steve and I went to Dootlittles for wings and some flat bread. Nothing like eating at 8pm. Lets just say it was a diet break. I completely went off my normal lunch and had a Turkey sandwich at Subway, minus the cheese. 


No comments:

Post a Comment