Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, February 12, 2016

Fab Friday...

Oh, Its Friday! I'm already wanting my work day to be done so I can start the weekend. 
Thursday night's leftovers for dinner. Steve made pork, potatoes, roasted asparagus and I made the quionia. I like the reheated meals. Much better then having to make a dinner or go out and get something. 
Skiing almost didn't happen Thursday. I came home from my short work day and then decided to nap. I've just been super tired. After my nap, I still didn't feel like skiing just because I knew the ski conditions were icy. I went skiing any way, because that's what I do. I must do some form of cardio every day. 
I only saw 4 people out in the woods yesterday. Two were walking and I got the "good for you" comment. I seem to get this a lot. Does that mean "Good for you, YOU crazy woman to be out there skiing in bad conditions that no one else would want to do". Lucky for me, I saw two other skiers on another path being crazy to ski. I just figure, I'm getting an extra, extra upper body workout. It's slow and tough going when it's icy and your ski's don't glide on what snow there is on the trails. As I was skiing, it started to snow.. just a tiny bit. Just a dusting, that won't help much but I'll take any extra snow on the all ice hills. I once again walked that super slick hill. I am not that crazy to try and ski down it.. 
Off to work..have a super Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment