Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Just one more day Please!

The trails were surprisingly in good condition this afternoon for cross country skiing. I only fell one time. I was doing the splits and caught my ski on the edge of the tracks. I'm just glad it didn't hurt going down. 
I cut out the big hill and just skied around it for 5.29 miles or 1 hour 6 minutes of skiing. I was happy about not having to remove my skis to walk down a hill that had been super icy. We got about an inch of snow, enough to fix the tracks and make it not so super slick. 
Eating healthy for the most part today. Usual break fast, salad for lunch. I'm still working on the Valentine's day M&M's. We need those out of the house before I can start eating all healthy snacks, like popcorn and veggies. 
I'm a little tired and I still have to work today. Plus, organize our taxes for the accountant tonight. Maybe I can fit in a power 30 minute nap? 

No comments:

Post a Comment