Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, February 26, 2016

That's more like it...

My run felt 100% better this morning. I just kept running non-stop 6 miles and Bam, I was done! I have to confess, most my runs I stop after each loop, to rest a few seconds and to drink some water. Not today, I just wasn't thirsty and I didn't feel the need to stop. I just wanted to keep running. Not looking at my GPS was nice too. I wasn't worried about my pace and over all running time. I just wanted to enjoy my run after completely not running yesterday. 
I had good intentions of running right after Celina's drivers test but I didn't. It was really nice out too. I was hungry and just crashed instead. Choose poor foods, like kettle popcorn and two tortilla's to go with my salad. Sure the salad was healthy, but I should have ate the fruit we had in the frig. 
Okay, not exactly 6 even miles, but close enough. 

I am happy to say, we have a new driver in the family! Celina passed her driver test. The driver test almost didn't happen yesterday. Good thing we left 2 hours early or we would have completely screwed that up. The old location was closed and we could not find the new location for the driver test. Talk about stressful. I think it took a full hour of driving around town, googling the address etc.. We found the location and still had to practice parallel parking and the 90 degree back in. A little trouble figuring out both but she did it good enough. I was so happy that she passed! Now she can drive herself to the gym to workout. 
My cookies yesterday turned out delicious. I had to try just one. I'm off to work to give away more cookies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment