Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hello Thursday

Hello Thursday! We are just a little closer to the weekend. 
I went for my run in the afternoon and I didn't like it at first but then it was okay. Its always the same regardless if its morning, afternoon or evening. The first two miles are going to suck most of the time. My stomach kind of was burning from the salsa and chicken I ate for lunch. This is why morning running is best before I eat anything that will hurt my stomach while running. Eventually, the burning went away and I could feel a nice blister forming between my toes. There is always something to deal with when running. You just get over it and move on. 
I made some sugar cookie dough this morning and am now baking some cookies to give away. Logan wanted me to save him some for an after school snack. That I can do! 
The birthday girl who is sixteen. We celebrated again last night with just dinner.

 eef tenderloin (probably the best we've ever ate), roasted parsnips and sweet potatoes, with a side salad and some small fingerling potatoes. We all shared a little slice of leftover carrot cake from her family party on Sunday. It was even better then on Sunday. I might just have to make another carrot cake. 
Zoe thought it was pretty funny to lay on me this morning while I was trying to do yoga. It's cute now when she is a little puppy. I'm not so sure I'm going to like her laying on me when she is full grown at 45 pounds. 
I get a lot more exercise having a puppy. I never get to sit long before I need to get up and let her outside. It's better to make too many trips outside then less. We are having less accidents and I like that! 
I usually try and not drink calories. Last night, I wanted a little wine while playing some cribbage. I figured it was a special occasion, Celina's birthday and it was okay to have a glass or two. I was over on calories for the day with the wine and some bread with blue cheese and of course the carrot cake. Back to healthy eating today and trying to control the number of calories I eat but more importantly, just make better, healthier food choices and get in my cardio exercise for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment