Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Out of order

I woke up confused about what day it is. Sunday.. nope, Monday.. no.. oh yeah it's Tuesday. Well, I did everything out of order this Tuesday!

Having a puppy kind of changes your schedule. Zoe got up super early at 3am. I took her out and then we laid down on her blanket on the floor. I was hoping she would just go back to sleep and not be too rambunctious. What do you know.. after 30 minutes she was sleeping right next to me for the next two hours. Not the best place to sleep but I'll take it. 
I started making bars right away instead of doing my morning yoga. I found this recipe on the back of the bottle of Almond extract. 

The bars were super easy to make and really good. I didn't add the confectioners sugar on top, instead I baked in some sprinkles. 
I made lemon bars on Monday for our Chinese New Year Dinner celebration. I used Meyer lemons and they were pretty tart. 
I made some rice, mushrooms, broccoli and we had some purchased Chinese food too. I was on salt over load. 
I had a pretty full day taking care of Evan and puppy. I don't think I sat down all day, which was good because it makes me move more. 
I didn't ski yesterday or do my daily exercises. I just needed a rest day, plus it was just super cold. Today, is going to be in the low teens. Chilly, but I need to get out and exercise. I'll be skiing my 6 miles on icy trails. 
Zoe has her first 8 week vet puppy check up. She will have two more puppy check ups the first year. 
I forgot to share these tomatoes and mozzarella appetizers that Kendra brought over for the Super Bowl.  They are so good and look so pretty. Which brings me to my diet. Day... #113. I'm not staying in the low weight loss calorie zone. I've been eating around 2000 calories and some times over.  A few M&M's here a little cake, a taste of bars. You know.. easy to get off track and then not lose any weight. Time to put away the crap food and start making healthy dinner & snack choices once again. It's always a battle.. but slowly I'll make the changes to chose healthy foods over crap most of the time. I

No comments:

Post a Comment