Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, February 8, 2016

My sweet girl

I'm getting this whole puppy schedule down. Zoe is training me very well. She is pretty much the center of my world right now. It's all about Zoe. 
I'm finally sleeping in my bed. It took a whole week. She now sleeps in her dogie bed next to our bed. It felt really good the last two night to sleep in my own bed and not on the floor. I am pretty sure Zoe would sleep though the night without having to go outside. I just always wake up and because that usually wakes her up, we go outside and then back to bed. This dogie still wakes up early, 4 or 5 am but I'm okay with that. We play while I do yoga and then she goes back to bed for a few hours. Life of a puppy..
We bought another gate for the walk in closet. We will need to keep her in there when we are gone working. She was escaping out of the bottom of the other gate. I just don't want to come home to find she chewed up some furniture or was able to get in our porch and pee on the carpet.  I've blocked off the porch but it won't be long before she is big enough to jump over. Mostly she just sleeps while we are gone. We come home and she is just laying there on the floor. Pretty easy puppy and so sweet. 
Over the weekend, we had a warm up, our fresh snow started melting making the ski trails a little slick. Now we are in a freeze, teen temperatures for the week. Luck for us, we got a dusting of snow and more to come which will help make the trails good again. I was a bit exhausted from all the puppy nights on the floor, Saturday it all caught up to me and after skiing and shopping all I could do was nap. 

Sunday I was still tired when skiing. I got out early enough so I didn't have any skiers to race against. That was good because I just took it easy. Just like running, there is no need to be in race mode every day. 
Superbowl Sunday. We had the game on, but I only watched the half time show. We played cribbage and ate dinner. 

 Logan made this really pretty cake. He wanted to make all from scratch including the cake. He made a Meyer lemon cake, with Raspberry cream cheese frosting and marshmallow fondant. 

I got to take out all my cake decorating supplies. It's been ages since I tried making a Fondant cake and I think his turned out far better then mine ever did. 
It my Evan day. He's busy eating breakfast and watching the Lion King. I wanted to bring him sledding again today but its far too cold. Guess we could always go to the library, Plus do a little food shopping to make dinner tonight. 

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment