Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, February 22, 2016

How was your Monday?

How was your Monday? Mine was pretty good. Evan and I went to Choo Choo Bob's in St. Paul to play with the trains. He absolutely had a blast there. Its the perfect way to spend some fun time with a two year old. 
After playing with trains, we drove to Como zoo to get in some green and look at a few animals. 
All the primates were napping. I'd say at this time it felt like our nap time too. 
 I pretty much just followed Evan around the Zoo while he lead the way through the tropical gardens. The flowers were beautiful. 
I love how Evan stopped to smell the flowers every chance he got. 
He didn't want to stand still to have his photo taken. He was on a mission to run through this zoo. 
After the zoo, we came home, had a little lunch then off to nap for all three of us, Zoe, me and Evan. 
After nap time, we had puzzle time with Pepe. 

Then we said our good byes till Sunday night family dinner. 
I am in the process of making a new fitness journal. I finally ran out of pages in my #8 book and now will move on to #9. My life and fitness feels completely out of wack when I don't plan and keep track of everything in my life. I just need to get the book pages bound and a cover added. I bring it up to Fed EX/Kinko's to get this done for $4.00. A cheap way to make a fitness book, but very important piece in staying fit.
Puppy kisses after a sweaty run on Sunday. I didn't go out to run today. I had planned to run earlier in the day but I napped and of course spent my day playing with Evan and Zoe. I will do my exercises for a second time tonight and start getting in the habit of doing that two times a day. It might even help me sleep and keep me from eating more snacks in the evening? 

No comments:

Post a Comment