Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, February 1, 2016

More puppy and some running

Who can resist cute puppy pictures? Not me! She is either playing, eating, running around outside or sleeping. Life of a puppy. 
It was hard to leave our little girl Zoe but I had to bring Logan to his soccer game last night. 
I of course rushed home to see puppy. 

We had lots of visitors yesterday, some neighbors along with family.  This little puppy is very loved and spoiled. 
While Zoe was sleeping, Logan and I made some cupcakes. Choclate cake with cream cheese orange frosting and orange cake with the same orange cream cheese frosting. Everyone loved the chocolate-orange combo. 
 
Happy Monday
I'll be running again but later on this afternoon-evening. Its my Evan and puppy day and this means its a play all day Monday. I'll have time to get in some miles and hopefully, be back to cross country skiing tomorrow after we get some more snow. 1 - 3" are expected and of course I'm hoping for three so there is enough to go ski. I've only been able to ski for 4-1/2 weeks and that's just not enough time. I'd like at least 3 more weeks of ski time before I have to run every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment