Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Larger then your normal breakfast

I was either just a lot more hungry this morning or I woke up way too early 3a with puppy.  7am feels more like lunch time when your up far too early. I ate my normal 1 slice of whole grain bread with chunky PB, then wanted two slices of rye bread on top of that all by 7am. I'll have to call noon, dinner time. 
I sure didn't need more bread and probably should have made myself some scrambled eggs. 
Zoe's first puppy vet check went really good. She is 9 pounds at 8 weeks. I was a bit worried about driving with her since I didn't have any help. She just laid on my lap and tried to sleep the way to the vet and home. Pretty easy puppy. She got a few shots, 2nd round of de-worming and was sent home with ear cleaner, a the last round of de-worming and I think heart pills. I'll have to check on that one. 
My morning are a little busy right now. Just getting Zoe to not have accidents in the house. Playing with her to get all that puppy energy out. Working on not biting hard, since she has all those sharp puppy teeth for another 2 months. I've really changed up my relaxing yoga schedule. I still am able to stretch but I wait to do my morning exercises till she falls asleep. I don't need a puppy trying to bite my ponytail while I do planks. 
This is my new office. I had to move locations till Zoe doesn't have accidents in the house. She would rather lay on the floor then her bed most of the time. 

Cross country skiing was tough on Tuesday afternoon. We had a little snow, which was enough to cover up all the ice on the trails. Well, most of the ice. There was one hill I took off my ski's and walked down. It was pure ice and I didn't want to fly down the hill into some trees. I lost a ski and it went down the hill, over the trail and far into the woods. It was not fun going to get my lost ski through all the small bushes. 
 Skiing today won't be any different from yesterday. We are still super cold, in the very low teens. At least it isn't windy. It will be slow going. I only skied 5.3 miles but it took just as long as skiing six miles. 
One last sleepy puppy picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment