Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Yoga is getting complicated.

Aren't puppy paws so cute. Zoe's has big paws compared to the rest of her body. It won't take her long to grow into those big paws. 

My morning Yoga is getting a bit complicated. Zoe sleeps through the night, which means she has tons of energy at 5am that goes on for about two hours. Good thing I like getting up early and have time to play while doing yoga. She likes my hair bun and will attack it if I have my head down. So I try to sit up and keep her distracted with all her toys. Puppy baby teeth are sharp and I don't want to become her chew toy. 
We tried having her sleep next to the bed on the floor last night. She did great till around 12am and woke up to realize I was no longer sleeping next to her. I spent a good part of the night sleeping on the hard floor next to her. I probably could have gone to bed sooner but I was actually sleeping so why move to the bed? I will be setting up the floor air mattress/couch we purchased this summer for camping. I'll be putting it in our room for when I need to get her to sleep at night. This way I won't have to sleep on the floor and maybe she will learn to sleep on the floor instead of in our bed at night. All our other air mattresses are up too high. The couch folds out to be a few inches off the ground and will fold back up to take up less space in our room. When she is older, she can just sleep on that couch. I thought it was a great idea. We'll see how it works tonight. Now to just find that air couch!

 I'll be skiing again this afternoon when I'm done working. I'll probably wait till the kids are home so they can play with Zoe while I ski. 

How's my dieting going? Still working on making healthy food choices. I have been eating around 1700 - 2000 calories per day. I know it should be lower to lose weight. I need to work on making healthy choice dinners. I have zero plan when it comes to dinner and end up eating pizza or bread. I need to get back to making a meal list and do a little cooking. Might need to try making more slow cooker meals. I have to start a new habit and that's making and planning dinners during the week. I'd better start thinking of what to make tonight! We have parsnips to cook and I'll just center the meal around veggies. Since I don't have anything ready to slow cook, it will have to be an easy to make dinner, maybe thin sliced pork and parsnips with sweet potatoes roasted in the oven. Quick and simple. I'm on day #109.. another big goal day tomorrow... One of these days I'm going to weigh myself, okay how about March 1st. This way I'll have a few months before June to get in swim suit shape and lose the rest of the weight. It might be the motivation I need to push myself to lose the last few pounds. 
 Happy Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment