Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, February 7, 2016

It's going to be icy on the trails.

Its going to be icy skiing this morning because we had rain last night. There is suppose to be more snow 1 -2 inches tonight and I'm looking forward to the few inches snow to fix the trails. 
Last night while the kids were at a Timber-wolves Basket ball game, Steve and I went to dinner. Just to Jakes, for wings and pizza. We always get the wings and usually split a burger. Since we had burgers last night we decided to try a new item, their pizza. Lets just say Zero flavor. It sure looked good but was not spicy enough, hardly any sauce and what was on the pizza had no taste. We are just picky about our pizza. Good thing the wings are always super good. I'm done eating out for awhile. It's not great dieting and having high calorie foods. 
The kids had a great time with Paul at the game. The team won and in all a good night for everyone. 

I did a little puppy shopping. Zoe got a new bed. It feels so soft. She likes it but still wants to sleep on the hardwood floors sometimes. 
Here are those sharp little puppy teeth. Eight more weeks before she gets her adult teeth. I'm not looking forward to her getting bigger but I am going to be done with the sharp teeth in a few weeks. 
Because I'm all about puppy proofing our house. I removed our front entry rug. I didn't want puppy pee on something I could not throw in the washer. Target had this hot pink towel on clearance for $3.00 and it now is our front door rug. Zoe thought it was for her to sleep on. She kind of likes boots too so, we have to hid all the shoes. 
Sunday morning stretching/yoga done. Took two hours with a very playful puppy, and daily exercises done. Now off to get in some skiing. 

This afternoon, I'll be going back to the store for the Puppy ID tag I forgot to get yesterday. Plus, I have to get a good start on getting our taxes ready for the accountant. There is also family dinner night and a Super Bowl game to semi watch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment