Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, February 19, 2016

I'm exhausted!

I finally have a day where I am completely Exhausted! My body aches all over. That's the result of cross country skiing this morning and working from 10 to 2pm. 
Last night was going to be the last time I went skiing. I had one more chance this morning at 8am to get out and ski before the big melt today, temperatures in the 50's and rain for Friday. It was icy and I ended up walking down three of the big hills that were covered in ice. 
I will be back to running Saturday. I'm not super looking forward hanging up the ski's already. It's going to be 40*F all weekend which is pretty perfect running weather. 
I was so tired when I came home from work. No time to rest with a puppy. It was play with Zoe, let her out, and then take her on a walk around the block. It was her first walk and she did great! 


I'm going to have to spend a lot of time walking with her. She will eventually be my running partner or at least that is the plan. 
Our puppy has gotten so big since we brought her home. Pretty much doubled in size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment