Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Cookies and teeth

I pretty much make cookies five days a week for my customers. They each get a half a dozen cookies. I was getting a bit lazy in my cookie baking and not baking but just dipping pretzels or whatever I had on hand into chocolate and adding sprinkles. It's easy and tastes good. 
I took out my cookie cook book this morning and decided to make these chocolate meringue cookies. A really easy cookie with egg whites, cream of tarter, sugar and coco powder. Just whip up, and bake for 30 minutes. I put the batter into a pastry bag and they turned out super pretty. You can also add chopped nuts or sprinkles on top. Plus, there are a lot of flavor combo's you can do. 
I didn't run Monday. My reasoning was due to me watching Evan (my 100% play day), Logan having a dental appointment (info to follow), and wanting to finish up our taxes. I'm almost done entering in all my receipts from the entire year into a spread sheet. I'm sooo close to being done and being able to drop off everything at the accountant. After I do that, I cross my fingers really hard that we get a refund and don't end up owing any taxes for the year. That's just what happens when you own three businesses and are self employed. 
The tooth fairy came yesterday for Logan. He had three baby teeth pulled at the dentist. He got some special prizes from the dentist after the teeth were pulled. Logan didn't want the prizes but I did. I picked out that cute tooth fairy and the rubber turtle. The dentist gave him the teeth in that tiny treasure chest. 
They gave him gas to be all relaxed. I wish they'd give gas to adults when you go to the dentist. I miss that relaxed feeling. 
He was pretty dizzy so had to sit back down after and breath in some oxygen. 
Here is a before picture with the baby teeth on top that were removed. Shark boy!
Relaxing in the chair... 
A little of my morning spent with Evan at the library. We did some puzzles and played with the big blocks. 

 Just hanging out in the big window soaking up some sun shine at the library. 
It's off to work early for me.. Happy Tuesday, March 1st! 

No comments:

Post a Comment