Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Can you say Perfect!

Saturday turned into the perfect day to run for me. I went to the trails to do a quick 2 miles, but then something happened...
My calf did not hurt at all. Amazing!!! I kept running since I still felt good.

 6 miles around the lakes 3 times. 
 Two stops between loops at the car. I took off all the layers of gloves, jackets and mittens. It was nice running again in a tank top. 

I felt super good after my run. I wanted to bike too. Steve was on his way home from the store and wanted me to wait for him. I pumped up the bike tires till he was ready to ride. 

He took a shorter way home and I took the 9 mile route. 
It was pretty perfect having pizza leftovers waiting for me when I got home. I was starving after all this exercise. This might be the way to go to train for my half marathon get use to exercising for 2 hours straight while slowly building up more miles from 6 to 13.2. Plus, it's going to be my dualathon distance and a good fitness builder with all the hills. Now to get on my road bike and build miles with the bike I'll be using for the race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment