Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday in MN

Nope, we did not go away for spring break. No one went away when I was a kid. It now is the thing to do. Any chance people get from breaks from the kids schools they are off and flying to some where. Well, there is some thing to be said for just doing a stay-cation and dialing it down for everyone. I'm not one of these people that needs to go go go 24-7. Why do some parents feel the need to fill every spare moment with sports, activities or a trip? What ever happened to just plain old down time, lets all get bored for a change. 
Yes, my hair is a mess. I should probably try to curl it or do something with it. I did purchase a big curler iron to attempt to do some thing other then put my hair in a ponytail all the time. 
Today we took a drive through the state fair grounds. We are just a bit excited, 5 month and it starts all over again. Not that I'm wishing summer away but we do love our MN State Fair. 
It was my Evan day. We took him to the Global Market along with the kids since they were off from school this week. We ate and then did our drive around the fair while Evan slept. 
My exercise was only to take Zoey on a walk. 
Monday is going to now be Take and Bake Monday at Savoys. It's only $10 for up to 6 toppings on a large pizza. It's usually a $25+ pizza for them to cook it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment