Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 12, 2016

I did not know

I had no idea the MOA (Mall of America) had a rule that kids under 16 could not be at the mall after 4pm without an adult. We found this out when Celina, a friend and Logan went to the mall last night. We quickly got a call to pick him up. Seems the mall cops wait at the door and check ID's. Bummer for him but at least we were close to the mall, heading out to try out a new pizza place for dinner. 
I read a few good reviews about Pizza Lolo's in Minneapolis. That's exactly where we went on a very busy Friday night. 
 Over an hour wait, but we grabbed a spot at the bar and were able to eat right away. Sure beats the long wait and it was fun watching them make the pizza's. 
 Wood fire pizza with a thin chewy crust. Delicious pizza and worth the drive. We will be back! Logan and I also sampled their homemade frozen yogurt with caramel sauce. 
We had a really warm 65+f, close to 70 degree Friday and I did not get out to run or bike. I felt the effects of working and increasing my biking along with upping my side planks during my last few hours of work. I just wanted to come home, rest and take it easy. Easy is what I did. A little shopping with Steve and then off to an early dinner. 

My mornings are filled with getting up off the floor from doing yoga stretching to letting Zoey outside. It's up and down and up and down all morning long. Not super restful or productive to stretch. 
Morning hair and time to get ready for Saturday. I'm trail running and biking. Getting an early start on my workout or at least I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment