Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter bike ride


 Happy Easter 2016. 


 We took some puppy photos and then got everything ready to have Easter Brunch at our house. 


I made another apple German pancake in a much larger pan. Turned out really good. 
After stuffing myself at brunch. Everyone went to the Mall of America while I went for a 11 mile bike ride. A cold ride! It was very windy and chilly. Glad to be back home. The bottom of my right foot was hurting and I'm guessing it was because I wore some new sandals out last night. 

Steve and I drove out to Cannon Falls to pick up some on-sale wine for dinner tonight. We are celebrating Wayne's birthday and Easter dinner. The singer was pretty good, he played the latest songs. We drank a bottle of my favorite Gogo red then went across the street to have some dinner at The Tavern. 
We both had a burger, but of course, I forgot to take a photo. 

Candy for Evan.. and the kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment