Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Real Struggles.

Friday night and all we can think of to do is to play cribbage.. 
 Make pizza instead of going out because Logan does not want to go to Savoys.
 Attack of the Puppy kisses. Zoey likes to get as close to my face as she can, which means laying on me face to face. 
I've been struggling with a calf injury of sorts. It doesn't hurt till after I run 3 miles then I can hardly walk until the Advil kicks in. I took two days off from running in hopes this helps rest my calf and give it time to heal so it will quit hurting. I hope that's enough time off from running. My plan is to start biking because I have a dualthaon I want to race the end of April. 
I need to get back into 100% healhty eating and watching my calories. No more buying donuts, pie, kettle corn, lemon Oreo cookies and the list goes on of the treats that manage to jump into my shopping cart. I have some weight to lose and I just feel better over all when I eat all healthy and avoid eating crap. 
Zoey and I have been up for a few hours now. Still trying to do all my yoga stretches while she plays at my feet. I have my daily exercises to do. I skipped doing them Friday and I felt blah for doing that. I had zero excuse other then I just didn't feel like it. Not a good enough reason, right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment