Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wednesday.. over the hump and some snow.

Here we are at Wednesday. I made some really good Chocolate chip cookie bars for my customers and ate some for a snack. I've been thinking more and more about my diet and lack of weight loss.  It's time to diet again and lose weight. I still have time to drop a few pounds before bathing suit season, June. 
 I'm saying goodbye to cookies, fried foods and all white bread. I have to really stay with in my 1500 calories for the day and NOT go over every single day. I'm too good at giving up in the afternoon-evening. I have to stop that. It's time to try all those weight loss ideas, brushing my teeth after a meal, practice afternoon evening yoga, drink more water, keep busy, take a nap. Plan ahead for meals and snacks. Don't give up and don't give in. I need to do this to fit into my summer shorts. 
 I did a 6 mile trail run Tuesday morning. It felt great. Slow pace but I didn't care. I wanted to make sure my calves didn't tighten up and start hurting. That was my main goal to stay injury free. 
After my run I'm always hungry. I pre-planned the night before and made extra roasted veggies. Filled me up and was a low calorie lunch. I need to do this more often for lunch and dinner. 
I didn't get in a morning run today and I'm hoping we don't get the snow we are expecting because I'd like to run this afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment