Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Oh it's raining

Oh great, it's raining!
Nothing like some rain when you go for a run. Maybe that's why I have yet to get out the door? It's not that I hate running in the rain. I just dislike the first mile in the rain being all cold and wet. I'll get over it. Good thing I don't work till later this afternoon. I have time to stall on going for my morning run. 
I could just curl up next to Zoey. She has the right idea for a rainy day.
I was thinking about all the things I could do with my day after my run of course. 
-Get my hair colored
- Get a pedicure
- Make a trip to the library to get some books to read
- Go shopping for clothes

Or do what I need to get done.. more home organizing. 
 I went through all the kids books. There is a big bag of books for Evan. I'll save the other bigger kid books for when he is older. My kids are done with these books and its time to pass them on. I will hold on to some books, I just don't need them all. 

I'm all happy to keep purging and we have 16 years of kids stuff to get rid of. It's hard to part with their childhood. I would like to save it all for their kids but I need to clear out space. Glad Evan can have some of it and the rest must go. Speaking of going.. I've got to get going on my run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment