Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday, Not so fun.

This is not a fun Friday. I have a busy work day, but the only good thing is that I decided to start early. I'm hoping to be done by 1pm if all goes as planned. I have a new customer and have no idea of what to expect. I'm hoping for the it's easy and I'm staying on my at home by 1 schedule. It is Friday and I'm saving the unknown for last, which gives me plenty of time. 
I wanted more work after all. 
I'm going to save up my run for this afternoon. I'm practicing my mental toughness with my running later on in the day. That's where I'm weak. I can run in the rain but apparently not too well in the afternoon even on a nice day. 
It's not so fun cleaning up my diet either. I've had a few Easter candies, and some apple tart with ice cream. It's time to stop the junk train and get back to losing weight. I'm just not happy with not eating healthy in the afternoon/evenings. It's always a downward spiral. I need to pull in my morning strength and metal toughness when I start to cave into my usual pattern of wanting to indulge. 
We got a call at 4am this morning. It always freaks me out when we get a call super early or in the middle of the night. You just know, it could be bad. Poor little Evan was sick. He was in lots of stomach pain. He was taken to Urgent care because they didn't know what was wrong with him. The doctor said they needed to go to the hospital. Long story short, he is fine now, had surgery to correct his intestines. Super scary how quickly a little person can get sick. I'm so glad he is okay. 
Get well little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment